Thursday, April 14, 2011

Everything


I cannot ask for more,
I have been blessed abundantly,
Beyond measure,
One, Two, Three.

My Soulmate,
My Eternal Companion,
He is the one I Have Spent, and Will Spend, many Lifetimes Loving. 
A Good Man,
A Fantastic Husband,
An Amazing Father,
My Best Friend,
My Everything.

Then...

Out of this amazing love,
Came more amazing love.

A Son,
Oh my...
There are just no words delicious enough to describe this precious soul.
He alone has the power to speak to my heart,
Without words.
He inspires me.
He is my Teacher,
My Student,
My Sunshine,
My First Born,
My Everything.

She...
Elle
She is a splendid sip of pure light.
The beauty of her soul is matched only by,
The beauty of her eyes.
She is the reflection of perfection.
She is my Teacher,
She is my Student,
My Sunshine,
My Everything.


Who says you can't have Everything?





No comments:

Post a Comment